Centre Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you was a billionaire/millionaire...

3 posters

Go down

Would you ever buy a Football Club

If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Vote_lcap33%If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Vote_lcap33%If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Empty If you was a billionaire/millionaire...

Post by Aldershot Luke Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 am

Since big-money takeovers have become quite a common occurance in modern Football, I was wondering - if you had hundreds of millions of pounds in the bank, would you buy a Football club?

I don't think I would buy a club outright, but I would probably make a nice donation to Aldershot Town haha.
Aldershot Luke
Aldershot Luke
SPC 1 Runner-up

Team Supported : Aldershot Town

Back to top Go down

If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Empty Re: If you was a billionaire/millionaire...

Post by Big Shiny Trophy Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 pm

I definitely wouldn't buy a club, but I would always make sure I had a season ticket for Newcastle Very Happy
Big Shiny Trophy
Big Shiny Trophy
SPC Director

Team Supported : The Magpies

Back to top Go down

If you was a billionaire/millionaire... Empty Re: If you was a billionaire/millionaire...

Post by Stephan Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 am

I would. Very Happy

I'd buy a team in one of the lower leagues, and lead them on a gradual rise through the leagues and on to world domination. I imagine that would be a great laugh.

I wouldn't want a Premier League team though; far too much money involved. Cool
Stephan
Stephan
Administrator

Team Supported : Leeds

https://centrecircle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum